Driving around the bay area can be challenging.
Endless road construction combined with our hot and humid weather for much of the year can be an aggravating situation.
Advanced Film Solutions, located in Lutz, FL just south of SR 54 on US 41 are experts at making your ride cool, glare free and UV free.
We provide more choices for our customers.
These films range from hybrid metal coatings to the very latest ceramic technologies that stop heat without interfering with GPS, Satellite Radio or Bluetooth.
All choices have a lifetime warranty and all installs are done using high speed plotters and precision software to the specific window configuration of your vehicle.
This makes our installations precise and frankly error free.
It’s high time to stop heat, glare and UV that can damage your car’s interiors as well as protecting your health from skin cancer.
Call 813-949-3456 for an appointment.
Our offices have a waiting area as well as free Wi-Fi
1642 Land O’ Lakes Blvd
Lutz FL 33549
Tampa drivers have lots of window tinting choices and for many consumers there is an incredible lack of knowledge about the differences between them.
Advanced Film Solutions is Tampa’s LLumar SelectPro- FormulaOne High Performance window film installation company.
We have choices just like our customers and given our 40 plus years experience in this business we’d like to educate Tampa drivers about the differences in automotive films and why our LLumar FormulaOne films are the smart choice.
- Our coatings are dye free. Dyed films are cheaper to buy but in swift order they lose their color, optical clarity and performance. These are the bubbled glass windows you notice while driving around the Bay area. We don’t want unhappy clients so we stay away from films that are not color or adhesive stable.
- Some films can interfere with satellite radio, GPS and cell phones because of metal in the film components. Advanced Film Solutions recommends ceramic IR heat blocking films like Pinnacle and Stratos that have no signal interference yet perform heat rejection like a metal film would.
- We represent the Eastman Chemical film line. This is a huge American based company that is easily the world leader.We appreciate their innovation and their 100 year ability to support their warranty should anything go wrong with their film. This is important for our customers since things rarely go poorly and you should expect that to be fixed at no cost to you.
- No name brands or tinting from an unknown source typically leaves this squarely on your shoulders. That should be unacceptable to you as well.
- Our techs are the most experienced and utilize high speed plotters and precision software to cut templates that exactly match your car or SUV windows. This eliminates errors, sharp cutting on your glass or gaps. This automated system reduces waiting times as well which is important because you are busy and hate losing a day for car tinting.
- We install in a clean environment rather than in a driveway. This reduces debris, dust and bubbles.
- We offer more warranted choices than competition so you get what you require in performance and appearance. That means light transmissions and total solar heat rejection.
Do your research and call Advanced Film Solutions for more information, questions or scheduling.
Our solutions range from the FormulaOne ceramic series (Pinnacle and Stratos) along with LLumar CTX
Our economical LLumar films keep heat, glare and 99.9% of the UV from entering your windows.
All of our selections have a lifetime warranty and our select series has a no fault, transferable warranty.
Advanced Film Solutions earned our 8th consecutive Super Service Award from Angie’s List which is based on third party recommendations!
We use high speed plotters and precision cut software to create exact patterns which improves accuracy as well as limiting sharp tool cutting on your car’s soft glass.
Call 813-949-3456 for an appointment!
Advanced Film Solutions is Tampa’s LLumar SelectPro Car Tinting Experts.
Our shop is located at 1642 Land O’ Lakes Blvd, Lutz FL
Advanced Film Solutions technicians are experts at installing high performance LLumar and FormulaOne automotive films:
- Ceramic films that block heat, UV and glare without interfering with GPS, Cell phones or Bluetooth
- We use high speed plotters to fit the perfect patterns for your vehicle.
- Our choices include LLumar’s portfolio as well as the world’s best heat rejecting FormulaOne Films
- Our office has free WI-FI and most waiting times are less than 2 hours.
- Consider our Airblue series for windscreens.
- Lifetime warranty and transferable no fault warranty for F1 films
Call 813-949-3456 for an appointment.
TAMPA LLUMAR SELECTPRO
Our coatings block 99.9% of harmful UV rays.
These coatings range in visible light transmission so you can drive with your exact light preference.
Advanced Film Solutions uses high speed plotters and precision software to create the window film pattern that exactly matches your vehicle.
This allows for a faster installation and limits any possible scratching and light gaps.
Our choices exceed any competitor and our clients have built our word of mouth reputation and our A Plus rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Lifetime warranty and a free wi-fi waiting room.
1642 Land O Lakes Blvd
It’s a simple fact that driving around Tampa without any solar film protection on your windows is nearly impossible.
This is also the case for SUV’s that come equipped with factory tinted privacy glass on the rear passenger windows and back window.
What you may not realize is that this factory tint is doing next to nothing when it comes to UV protection or very little when it comes to heat rejection.
Advanced Film Solutions is Tampa’s LLumar SelectPro high performance automotive film installation company.
Our team of expert installers uses high speed plotters to cut the exact pattern needed for your vehicle. This makes for a cleaner and scratch free installation and our warranty covers adhesive issues, bubbling or peeling.
Educated consumers know that window film isn’t all the same.
Advanced Film Solutions offers a range of solutions that are based on the amount of heat being rejected and this is connected to the type of thin film material being installed on your vehicle.
Our ceramic films like Stratos and Pinnacle factor out visible light heat as well as the IR wavelengths. The capacity to filter out IR is a testimony to the construction of the film itself. Nano materials and ceramic allow invisible wavelengths to be rejected. A standard film can appear to look exactly the same but with vastly lower total solar energy rejection.
No we don’t expect you to become window film experts overnight or simply by reading this posting or browsing the internet.
Advanced Film Solutions has been doing window film for more than 40 years so we have this locked down!
We can explain the nuances between film and whether you should consider investing more for a better heat blocking film. That’s ultimately your choice completely!
Call our office for an appointment at 813-949-3456
Advanced Film Solutions does car tinting at our shop located at 1642 Land O’Lakes Blvd. in Lutz, FL just south of State Road 54 on US 41.
While it’s true that a large portion of our clientele travels more than 30 miles to get the very best car and SUV window tinting in the Tampa Bay area.
We certainly understand that some folks are simply going to get their ride tinted at a location close to their home.
Advanced Film Solutions is Tampa’s FormulaOne LLumar SelectPro car tinting located at 1642 Land O’ Lakes Blvd in Lutz.
We have a comfortable waiting room with free WI-FI and TV.
Most installations take 2 hours or less and all of our installs receive a lifetime warranty covering adhesive failure, bubbling and peeling.
If you live in the Pasco County, New Tampa, Odessa, Lutz, Land O’ Lakes and Wesley Chapel area we are just around the corner!
Call 813-949-3456 for an appointment.
Ceramic films, Paint Protection and Windscreen heat rejection.
Our shop is open Monday- Saturday
Driving around Tampa roads can be a daunting task no matter what the season.
Glare, heat and UV streaming through your windows damaging your interiors and allowing UV to harm your family.
- Car tinting is a critical need.
- Durability is of the utmost importance.
- Clarity is essential.
- There should be no gaps or peeling.
- You should be given a lifetime warranty.
- You should have choices of light transmission and heat rejection.
- The window film installed should never interfere with Bluetooth, GPS or satellite radio.
- The installation should be done by experts because no matter how great the film a superb installation is tantamount.
Advanced Film Solutions is Tampa’s leading window film installation company. We are located in Lutz, FL just south of State rd. 54 on Land O’ Lakes Blvd.
Free wi-fi and a well appointed waiting room. Most vehicle are done in 2 hours or less.
Eastman LLumar SelectPro FormulaOne car films are the best selling films in the world. It’s not even close!
Call for an appointment at 813-949-3456
Tampa Bay drivers face blistering heat nearly every day of the year.
Keeping the glare, heat and UV from ruining your day simply makes good sense but most consumers aren’t familiar with car tinting options or incorrectly assume that all car tinting films are equal in performance.
Advanced Film Solutions is Tampa Bay’s number one automotive window tinting installation company.
We offer a wide array of high performance window films that suit every driver’s requirements:
Durability: Advanced Film’s LLumar and FormulaOne films are built to last. These coatings will maintain their color stability which is a critically important aspect for car tinting.
Heat rejection: While car films tend to look the same on your windows their are distinct differences in how a film filters out the heat.
Dyed Films: Dyed films are the least expensive and as you might expect the films with the lowest heat rejection capability. There are many manufacturers of low cost dyed car tinting but Advanced Film Solutions Eastman films are the cream of the crop.
High Performance Hybrid dyed-metal films: These metallic dye combination coatings reject more heat than a dyed film. Our Eastman ATR and FormulaOne Comfort series out-perform all competitive hybrid coatings which is why we focus on these choices.
Ceramic IR coatings: Advanced Film Solutions IR heat blocking films include Eastman Chemical’s LLumar CTX, FormulaOne Pinnacle and Stratos the latest Eastman innovation.
These remarkable coatings factor out IR wavelengths as well as visible light wavelengths.
This become your advantage since similar light transmissions do not equate to similar heat rejecting outcomes.
Our Pinnacle films and Stratos Ceramic Film factors out more than 25% additional heat than the dyed or hybrid alternative.
Advanced Film Solutions utilizes high speed plotters and software to ensure the perfect installation.
1642 Land O’ Lakes Blvd
Lutz, FL 33549
Tampa Bay’s SUV & Car Tinting Expert!
When it comes to high performance automotive window films Advanced Film Solutions stands alone.
Ceramic and nano-ceramic window film provides superior heat rejection as compared to standard dyed films and hybrid metal and dyed films.
Spectrally selective films filter visible light along with IR wavelengths.
Simply put window film that has the exact same visible light rejection will have much greater heat rejection in our ceramic versions.
Zero interference with Satellite Radio, Blue Tooth and radar detectors.
As a LLumar SelectPro Car Tinting provider Advanced Film Solutions offers the entire Eastman portfolio!
LLumar CTX, FormulaOne Pinnacle and the recently launched Stratos Line.
Great heat rejection that surpasses all competitors and each choice that has incredible optical clarity and durability.
Advanced Film Solutions utilizes high speed plotters for a perfect fit and faster wait time.
Call for an appointment toll free 877-575-3456
Locally at 813-949-3456